There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh, the things you've missed....

Oh, bloggety, blog, blog, bloggety, blog...have you missed me so?!?  It's been over a month since I have graced you with my presence, so I guess I have some catching up to do.  Last time I wrote, it was all about Riley's birth story & here today she's already 8 wks! 
 
So, what have I been up to that has been keeping me away?  Well, I'm so glad you asked!  Riley & I have been attending the Mom's & Babies group at Missouri Baptist Hospital on Tuesday mornings.  We get to meet with other brand new moms & talk about how we have no idea what we're doing.  There is an experienced volunteer who talks us through various topics (like tips on traveling with a baby).  Then, we have a mom's Bible study that we're attending on Thursday mornings and have also met with other moms & babies through WUMCHA.  We go on walks, read books, visit friends, etc, etc.  Honestly, I have such a limited amount of time in between feeds & I usually fill it with stuff that needs to be done...like showering & cleaning the house (sometimes a nap). 
 
Other than that, I have just been thanking God everyday for this wonderful & special blessing in our lives.  I now have a glimpse at how much the Lord loves us as his children...how amazing!
 
And since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll share a few (or several....or lots....)....
 
 
First Bath
 

Hating it...


Realizing it might not be so bad after all...


And, hating it again...
 
Luckily, she has no problems with bathtime now! 

*****************************************************************************
1 Week Old Stats:
Height: 19.60"
Weight: 6 lbs
Head Circumference: 13"
One week old & very first outing...St. Louis Balloon Glow!
************************************************************************
 
2 Week Old Stats:
Height: 21.4"
Weight: 7 lbs
Head Circumference: 13.7"
Just chillin' in my clean diaper...
 
 
********************************************************************
One Month Old:
I love my fat sheep, I really do...

Totally had enough of this tutu!
 


Riley's favorite place to sleep...even has a smile. 



Pretty girl 
Getting bored with these pictures mom.

No, I'm seriously DONE with these pictures mom!

Well, that's about all we've been up to!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment