Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh, the things you've missed....

Oh, bloggety, blog, blog, bloggety, blog...have you missed me so?!?  It's been over a month since I have graced you with my presence, so I guess I have some catching up to do.  Last time I wrote, it was all about Riley's birth story & here today she's already 8 wks! 
 
So, what have I been up to that has been keeping me away?  Well, I'm so glad you asked!  Riley & I have been attending the Mom's & Babies group at Missouri Baptist Hospital on Tuesday mornings.  We get to meet with other brand new moms & talk about how we have no idea what we're doing.  There is an experienced volunteer who talks us through various topics (like tips on traveling with a baby).  Then, we have a mom's Bible study that we're attending on Thursday mornings and have also met with other moms & babies through WUMCHA.  We go on walks, read books, visit friends, etc, etc.  Honestly, I have such a limited amount of time in between feeds & I usually fill it with stuff that needs to be done...like showering & cleaning the house (sometimes a nap). 
 
Other than that, I have just been thanking God everyday for this wonderful & special blessing in our lives.  I now have a glimpse at how much the Lord loves us as his children...how amazing!
 
And since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll share a few (or several....or lots....)....
 
 
First Bath
 

Hating it...


Realizing it might not be so bad after all...


And, hating it again...
 
Luckily, she has no problems with bathtime now! 

*****************************************************************************
1 Week Old Stats:
Height: 19.60"
Weight: 6 lbs
Head Circumference: 13"
One week old & very first outing...St. Louis Balloon Glow!
************************************************************************
 
2 Week Old Stats:
Height: 21.4"
Weight: 7 lbs
Head Circumference: 13.7"
Just chillin' in my clean diaper...
 
 
********************************************************************
One Month Old:
I love my fat sheep, I really do...

Totally had enough of this tutu!
 


Riley's favorite place to sleep...even has a smile. 



Pretty girl 
Getting bored with these pictures mom.

No, I'm seriously DONE with these pictures mom!

Well, that's about all we've been up to!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment