Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2012

34 & 35....

Well, here we are....entering our last month. I can hardly even believe it!!

We've been preparing ourselves as much as we can...the room is almost complete, I have a breastfeeding class under my belt & we're taking a birthing class this weekend.  But can you really be prepared enough?!  The thought that in a month or so, I am going to be responsible for another human life who will be completely dependent on me for years....well, kind of scares the begeezes out of me!  But, God will never give us more than we can handle right?!  That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

The changes the last few weeks have been pretty incredible.  I'm bigger than ever now, the Braxton Hicks contractions are still coming along (been having these for awhile now), & it's so weird to watch my whole belly jump & move knowing that it's her just trying to get comfy.  I've been wondering more & more about what her personality will be like & what will she look like, what will her interests be & will she be more like me or more like Toby?  So many things to find out!

We couldn't be more excited for her arrival & continue to pray for a healthy last few weeks of pregnancy (we've been so blessed thus far), an easy delivery & a healthy baby Riley!


34 weeks...

Food cravings: still chocolate pudding & dairy





35 weeks...

(Notice how the shirt is no longer quite long enough...may be showing my midriff by 40 wks!!)

Stats:
-30 lbs gained
-1/2 cm dilated
-Appx. 40% Effaced
-Head is still down

Food cravings: Same as 34 weeks



The end is near!!





No comments:

Post a Comment