Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink...

Well, by this time I think the word is out that it's a GIRL!



Despite Toby's initial reaction of being a tad bit disappointed that he wasn't having a first born son (I think it must be a guy thing), he is now more than excited!!  I think she is going to have him wrapped around her little finger & will melt his heart!
  
Here are some more pics of our precious girl...



I couldn't help but tear up when her little feet came across the screen...



Side profile..


Scary skeleton..


Three lines means a Girl..



Scary skeleton...


Profile of her face...


The 18 week mark has brought a few firsts..


Week 18.5-19: I started feeling her little kicks...very subtle

Thursday, April 5: 
-We found out it was a baby girl


 Monday, April 9: 
-Wore my first "maternity item". It was just a shirt (that happened to match a skirt that I could wear to work.)  So far, the belly band has allowed me to stay in all my regular clothes....thank goodness!
  
Tuesday, April 10th:
-Toby got to feel her kick for the first time!  We were about to go to sleep, saying a last prayer together & she was being pretty active.  I put his hand on my belly at just the right time & he got to feel a little kick...he was so giddy, I wish I could have captured it with a camera!  :)

So far, everything seems to be going great!  I would say the most annoying thing about pregnancy so far is how often you have to pee...I hate getting up in the middle of the night & I'm sure it will only get worse!





1 comment:

  1. Yay! So thrilled for the two of you -- or should I say THREE of you? Sleep in on Saturdays as much as you can these next few months! Love from Minnesota...

    ReplyDelete