Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Progress

A "baby bump" picture has been requested, so while I'm documenting my ever-changing body, I will also jot down a few facts for my record (which you may or may not find of interest).




1st Trimester:
-Cravings: Lays potato chips & french onion dip, macaroni & cheese, Speghetti O's, & basically anything that was salty.
-Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs (which, by the way I was eating I'm surprised it wasn't more!)


Beginning of Second Trimester:
-Cravings: Citrus (oranges, grape fruits, lemon, lime, etc), Sonic strawberry limeades, salty food cravings have disappeared, & cucumbers...thankfully, healthier foods (well, besides the weekly Sonic drinks).
-Total Weight Gain @ 16 wk appt: 8 lbs (eek!)





So, there it is...I don't know how long the "Total Weight Gain" category will last. ;)

As for Toby & I, we are still just SO extremely thankful for this incredible blessing & can't help but thank God each & every day!  Our continued prayers are for a healthy pregnancy & a healthy baby...& we find out April 5th whether our little nugget is a Boy or a Girl (Toby is convinced & had a pretty vivid dream that it was a boy...so, we'll see)! 

~Bridget

4 comments:

  1. bridget, i could not be more happy for you and toby! children are truly blessing from our amazing Father and i can't imagine who will be a better mother than you! what a lucky little darling to have you!! you find out boy or girl on our anniversary! i only know boys, but please feel free to fb message me if you have any questions! i don't have all the answers but i will definitely help however i can! hooray for sweet babies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, thanks so much...you're sweet! We're super excited & can't wait to find out next week. Your boys are absolutely adorable & I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!!

      Delete
  2. You're so cute and you still can't even tell u are pregnant! 8lbs is nothing girl! You're already almost halfway there! Don't you forget my 55lb weight gain BOTH times! Haha. It can quickly disappear! I can't wait to meet lil bit and see you two in action as parents :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I definitely feel like I look pregnant. We'll see how I look this summer...miss ya'!

      Delete